struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: has struts reached the saturation
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:35:34 GMT
I think Rod did say something more than "similar".  Once again, he said:

"Do not try to combine approaches that do not naturally fit.  Struts
is at its core concerned with request-driven web MVC, while JSF is
focused on page-centric RAD with per event action listeners.  Both
approaches have merit, but trying to combine them does not add much
value except for interim solutions when migrating from one to the
other."

This is about what you had to say, no?