struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: has struts reached the saturation
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:10:46 GMT
How about those?  You cannot describe something by attempting to be ignorant
about it.  At least try to feign fairness.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/struts-user/200502.mbox/%3Ce030143005020108042bc5c48e@mail.gmail.com%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/struts-user/200503.mbox/%3C422E6AE3.2000702@gridnode.com%3E

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/struts-dev/200501.mbox/%3Ce030143005011806482181511c@mail.gmail.com%3E

How about those?