struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: has struts reached the saturation
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:11:57 GMT
I would like you to point out where I said "this is what I read" or
"this is what I heard", Craig.  Why don't you point out where you saw
this.  The real problem with you is that I don't care for your pet
projects.  You are political.  I am not.  Big deal.  I have nothing to
sell.  So, if this gentleman is supposed to point out what he is
talking about, why don't you?  Show where I did that.  The truth is,
as usual, you are just bullshitting.

> On 3/12/06, Jubin Kuriakose <jubs.forum@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > I've got a bit of advice for you ... either point at the opinions you
> > are
> > > referring to directly (so people can evaluate them for themselves), or
> > > people are going to think you are yet another clone of Dakota Jack :-).
> >

> > Wht  did u mean by that ??
>

> I mean that people who say "this is what I heard" or "this is what I read",
> without giving others a chance to evaluate what *you* are basing your
> opinions on, are less likely to pay as much credence to your remarks as you
> might like.  Unsubstantiated comments come across like rumors, innuendo, and
> FUD rather than sincere questions.
>
> Search the archives of this list and you will see classic examples of a
> person who illustrates this behavior pattern, and gets ignored by a wide
> part of the community *because* of that behavior.
>
> If you heard something, tell us *where* you heard it and *who* said it.
> Otherwise, nobody has a clue whether it is something we should pay attention
> to, or whether it is just noise.
>
> Craig

~Dakota Jack~