struts-user mailing list archives

From "starki78" <stark...@libero.it>
Subject Re:getting started
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:55:35 GMT
Ciao Carolina,

you don't need to use any of them.
You will be busy enough to develop a application
using Eclipse, Tomcat, Struts and Mysql as you have mentioned.
The tomcat-eclipse integration is very nice
so if you know the basics of struts you can begin with your development.
Perhaps the most important issue is that you know how to handle the connections to your database,
in larger Applications you can make the most mistakes at this point

Ciao Starky