struts-user mailing list archives

From "fea jabi" <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject errorStyleClass
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:57:17 GMT
This might not be Struts related issue. More of CSS  stuff I guess.

I am using this errorStyleClass and works great for text fields, where I am
highlighting the border with different color when there is an error.

If it is a dropdown when there is an error(when the user did not select any)
then dropdown border is not changing color why is that? did anyone work on
such a thing i.e highlighting the dropdown border with different color when
there is an error.

Would appreciate your help. Thanks.