struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Central - When only Struts will Do
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 13:00:47 GMT
On 3/2/06, Lixin Chu <lixin.chu@gmail.com> wrote:
> why not consolidate all into one place ? Struts planet, struts central,
> wiki, etc ?

Planet Struts is powered by Roller, and there's been talk of setting
up a Roller on an ASF hardware. I kept Planet Struts separate for now
so that it would be easy to move, if the opportunity presents itself.

The Roller Weblogger Project is a good example of integrating Roller
with a wiki (JSPWiki).

* http://rollerweblogger.org/page/project

When I get a chance, I'd like to try them together myself. One cool
thing about JSPWIki (there are many) is that it can support Subversion
as a data source.

* http://jspwiki.org/wiki/SubversionProvider

But, for now, I wanted to capture the data and post a working
prototype before making any other decisions.

-Ted.