struts-user mailing list archives

From Vinny <xaym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why did Struts development stagnate?
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:38:18 GMT
I still say that struts 1.x has not "lost" to webwork.
When I do a quick unscientific search on monster.com for
"struts" I get over 1000 jobs listed. The same search for "webwork"
yields 22 jobs. Apparently struts "won" on the business front,
I don't think that is even debatable. Now if we want to talk about
technical prowess then maybe Jonathan might have a point. I can't comment
on it because like a good little scientist I'd like to do some
experiments first.
To me this seems like a nice merger that benefits both projects.
The betamax vs VHS , RISC vs CISC, frameworkC vs frameworkD, Bush vs Kerry
debates are  rapidly becoming background noise to me.

Ghetto Java: http://www.ghettojava.com