struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tamas Szabo" <szab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] JMS, RMI, CORBA, SOAP or what?
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:29:18 GMT
Hi Tom,

Is there a reason you can't have all the business service layer in a Common
project and include it as a jar in both the web gui an the web services app?
I usually use this approach if possible...

I'm interested in what others say about this but I wouldn't go on the path
you want to go if it is avoidable.

Tamas