struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tamas Szabo" <szab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] JMS, RMI, CORBA, SOAP or what?
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:33:24 GMT
HI,

Do I understand it correctly?
Do you want to break it up just to ensure that is modular?

If it isn't a requirement then I wouldn't add some communication layer
between the modules.
Be happy that you have everything in one JVM and you don't have to deal with
the complexity resulting from ANY of the technologies you mentioned.

Just my 2 cents,

Tamas