struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kalcevich, Daniel" <dkalcev...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: WARNING: No FormBeanConfig found under 'CustomerOpen'. --- What is this?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:45:23 GMT
Do you have a formBean named "CustomerOpen" defined in the your Struts
Config File?  If not, that would probably be the cause of the warning.

-----Original Message-----
From: Morten Egelund Rasmussen
[mailto:morten.egelund.rasmussen@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 11:41 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: WARNING: No FormBeanConfig found under 'CustomerOpen'. --- What
is this?

Hi all!

I am using Struts 1.2.8 on an Oracle Application Server (OC4J) with
the following excerpt in my struts-config.xml:

    <action path="/CustomerOpen"
        type="com.brunata.servicerapport.CustomerOpenAction"
        name="CustomerOpen"
        scope="request"
        input="CustomerInfo.page"
        validate="true">
        <forward name="success" path="CustomerInfo.page"/>
        <forward name="application-error" path="ApplicationError.page"/>
    </action>

My CustomerOpenAction looks something like this:

------------------------------
public class CustomerOpenAction extends Action
{
    public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
            ActionForm form,
            HttpServletRequest request,
            HttpServletResponse response)
    {
        return mapping.findForward("success");
    }
}

Every time I execute this action, I get this warning in my log-file:
> [timestamp here] org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils createActionForm
> WARNING: No FormBeanConfig found under 'CustomerOpen'

I've been googling the web for a while now, and it seems like lots of
people have encountered this warning, but I cannot find any solution
to it.....

What does this mean, and how do I avoid it?

~Morten