struts-user mailing list archives

From Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra <joel.espin...@cts-design.com>
Subject ajax with struts
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:45:18 GMT
Hello all,

I'm coding a simple action that retrieves some data from the database in
order to create an xml object for an ajax-based autocomplete field, I'm
worried about the load of the database beacuse this action is called
from a javascript event "onkeyup()" this means that the action will be
executed every time when user press a key in the field, is there an
other way to do this in order to increase the performance?

pd. this is not a must-have requirement but I want to know what is the
best way to do this.

Best regards.

--
Ing. Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra
CINVESTAV CTS - Centro de TecnologĂ­a de Semiconductores

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.