struts-user mailing list archives

From Thibaut <last...@ifrance.com>
Subject Re: Validation Problem
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:14:45 GMT
Hi

I did what you tell me to do. Here is the simpliest thing that does'nt
work :
In the WEB-INF/user/struts-config.xml

    <action    path="/insertANewCandidate"

type="com.cvdunet.controller.action.UpdateResponsesForRequestAction"
               input="essai.html"
               name="candidateForm"
               scope="request"
               validate="false">
       <forward name="success_from_tool" path="/close.jsp"/>
       <forward name="success" path="/mycv.jsp"/>
    </action>

In the very first line of the action

public class UpdateResponsesForRequestAction extends Action
{
    public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,
HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws
IOException, ServletException, UnknownSocietyException, SQLException
    {

        if(true)
             return mapping.getInputForward();

    }
}

There is a "essai.html" in ./ and in ./usr/ (from my webapp of course)
and that still does'nt work !!!!
In case that help I use Struts 1.2.8, jdk1.4.2, Eclipse 3.1, linux
(Mandriva 2006 Free)
I use the libraries i found in the struts-mailreader app in the struts
1.2.8 zip file.
But i still have commons-digester.jar 1.5 because my app use rss object.

Thank