struts-user mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject [shale] Multi-column data table in Clay
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:21:52 GMT
Hello again,

I'm working on creating a dataTable and I'm having a problem trying to
figure out exactly how to do it in nothing but html.  I've done this
before with help from the list, but that was a simple one column table
without any headers.  Now I need to create a multi-column table with
headers and there are no examples of this in the use-cases that I could
find (the xrolodex.html just has a one column, the contact name).  I was
trying this:

value="#{@managed-bean-name.coordinators}" var="coordinator">
  <tbody allowBody="true">
allowBody="false">Coordinator</span>
        #{coordinator.username}
        <a jsfid="commandLink"
action="#{@managed-bean-name.editCoordinator}">Edit</a>
  </tbody>

Thinking that maybe the facectName was a special attribute that would be
picked up by the Clay parser, but it's not.  So what do I need to do to
make Clay recognize those <span facetName="header"> elements as facets
for the columns?  Do I just need to give them a jsfid?  If so, which one?

Thanks,
Rich