struts-user mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Re: has struts reached the saturation
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:43:21 GMT
Hey Frank,

even I agree with you most of the time (not meaning this thread, but
more in general) I will play devil's advocate a bit.
Do you remember how I came to you some time ago and said, hey cool
project you have, let me contribute my struts extensions to your
project.
What was your answer then? :-)
This is too struts-dependent, that - too basical and this thing is
completely out of scope. I'm not complaining, but isn't it the same
reaction you received from the struts commiters yourself?

There are always two sides of a medal (at least!) :-)
regards
Leon