struts-user mailing list archives

From Joe Moore <i_bu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why did Struts development stagnate?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 01:25:31 GMT
Jonathon,

You didn't answer Dion's question. You merely summarized that Struts and WebWork merged.
You did not state any technical reasons that Struts 1.x is wrong.
The question was "Do you have a list of
things that are technically wrong with Struts 1.x?"

You complain that people don't answer questions on this list and look what
you've just done.

So do you have an answer?

>You should not use me as some kind of scapegoat to take out your
>frustrations on. Take this stuff up with the Struts PMC, not
>with me. >Jonathan Revusky

Very unbecoming of you Jon. Stop trying to change the subject and answer the question.The
question is:

"Do you have a list of things that are technically wrong with Struts 1.x?"

 Joe Moorei_bugsy@yahoo.com