struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: The Mytical stagnation
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:38:35 GMT
This topic has become stale, in my opinion, and I do not understand
why people continue to participate in it. When people attempt to have
a successful discussion, there is usually a goal to attain, but I am
unable to discern what serious goal there is in telling the commiters they
are, in so many words, lousy, a failure, makers of bad products, the
fathers of stagnation, betrayers of their foundation, etc. :-)
Discussions can be alot of fun and productive and bear good fruit,
but discussions, like fruit, also wither after a season.... and I think
the season is well underway for all the participants to just accept
that you've been heard, not everyone will agree, and finger-pointing
isn't productive. -- Paul