struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Re: has struts reached the saturation
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 23:57:31 GMT
Dakota,

Thanks for wanting my input :-) I am not looking for censorship,
but I am looking for productive discussions and sometimes that means
pruning one discussion for the sake of another. I tend to agree that
this thread should move onto the dev board; it seems to be the appropraite
place, in my eyes, for discussion on project management, patches, and
the future vision of Struts. I don't think it is a difficult thing
to transpose these discussions there, so, if probably will hold off on this
thread until it moves over. I just don't want to penalize true user
questions here, since some people need real development help, and I think
having a ton of philosophical inbound mail detracts from it.

Paul