struts-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject RE: [OT] JASPER Report Exception
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:54:12 GMT
Hello,
	 The jasper libraries that you are using at runtime are
Older than the ones used by your jasperreports editor.

Upgrade to latest jasperreports.jar

HTH
	marco

-----Original Message-----
From: Nandakishore Nekkanti [mailto:nandan@evolveware.com]
Sent: 09 March 2006 12:01
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [OT] JASPER Report Exception

Hi  All

I am trying to generate  jasper  reports.I safely ran the sample web
application.But when i am trying do the same in my struts apllication it is
giving exception.

The  .jrxml file is not compiling to .jasper file

and the Exception is :
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Language "null" not supported by
this report compiler.

Expecting "java" instead.

the line of code that is giving exception is

JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(application.getRealPath("/JRXML/"+r
eportTitle+".jrxml"));

any body give me some input.

Thank u all