struts-user mailing list archives

From ALEX HYDE <alex.h...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: what's wrong?? ---Connection with MySQL database
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:10:10 GMT
I use Tomcat and I've only ever created datasources in web.xml. Have u tried that?

Zheng Wen Zhe <zwenzhe@espatial.com> wrote:  Hi,

Why I got this error when initialize web server????

ERROR <14-Mar-2006 13:52:17> Initializing application data source userDB

org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver of
class '' for connect URL 'jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/struts'

Struts-config.xml file:

value="Artimus:MySQL Data Source Configuration" />

Retrieve data in jsp file:

select id, foo, bar from testdata

Regards,

Jason