struts-user mailing list archives

From thamizh arasu <thamizhin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can any one help me to use layout:date
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 05:25:59 GMT
Hi,

I am new to using struts-layout. I have some problem with that.

I successfully installed struts-layout.jar in WEB-INF/lib folder.

and copied config and images folder into the root folder.

In my jsp i have included only the following line.

that is,

<layout:date properyty="date" mode="E,E,E"/>

once that jsp got focused i got error in console. i could not see the date picker. what are
the other things i have to do.

please tell me the step.

by
Thamizharasu