struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Jouravlev" <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maintaining human standards [was Re: [FRIDAY] Re: has struts reached the saturation]
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:38:53 GMT
On 3/27/06, Dave Newton <newton@pingsite.com> wrote:
> James Mitchell wrote:
> > [ Jonathon's well-reasoned response ;]

So the whole thing was Jonathan's monologue? In this case I admire his
breadth of writing styles.

I am still wondering how the whole merger will work out with
FreeMarker being default view technology for WebWork.

By the way, I got an email from administrator@ns1.c-cor.com address
with the message "This email has triggered the content filter for
appearing to violate the PROFANITY policy". All I did is I used
"bi*ch" word (this is how they call lady dogs, aren't they?). Big
brother is watching...

Michael.