struts-user mailing list archives

From Ashok kumar <ashokpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding Struts- Mysql Connection.
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:09:34 GMT
user@struts.apache.org

sub: Regarding Struts- Mysql Connection.
Hi everyone,

         I am beginner for struts.now I have developed one simple
application using Struts 1.24 with Mysql 4.1.I have created all the tables
successfully.and Program is also correct.And I have copied the "
mm.mysql-2.0.6.jar" into lib Folder.But it  Shows some database exceptions.

             Is there any need to configure the  Database in Control Panel
->Administrative tools -> (DataSource) like MS Access.Plz give me solution.

Thanks & Regards,
ashok.