struts-user mailing list archives

From "Murugesan, Kathiresan \(Cognizant\)" <Kathiresan.Muruge...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: html:select
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:17:56 GMT

Hi,

In your action class just set the value in the respective <html:select> field's set
method. It will automatically select the value.

Regards
Kathir.

________________________________

From: rahul kshirsagar [mailto:rahul_vst@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Wed 2/1/2006 6:45 PM
To: user
Subject: html:select

Hi,

I am using <html:select> for drop down population.Now i want to populate alreay selected
value in the drop down when page is refeshed.The thing is i have that value with me which
is to be populated but i dont know how to set it in <html:select>.
I know it is possible using bean:write but dont have the syntax.

If you have any way out ,please let me know.

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com