struts-user mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>
Subject Re: How to inject code between <HEAD> </HEAD> of a generated page ?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:23:11 GMT
The JSP writer writes http response, not html response. You can use jsp
to generate html, txt, xml, whatever you want.
jsp tags are supposed to output content where they are. If you need to
autogenerate the <head> section while you are already in the middle of
your .jsp, then you will need your taglib to act hand in hands with a
requestfilter which will cache response and inject the head at the end.