struts-user mailing list archives

From Don Brown <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts in Action book
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:58:47 GMT
We (Nick and I) were about 1/3 of the way through a 2nd edition that would
cover Struts Action 1.3, when the WebWork 2 merger was brokered.  We decided
it would be better to target Struts Action 2.0 with the 2nd of Struts in
Action, so we are starting again by working with Patrick and Jason, and
merging Manning's excellent WebWork in Action with the revised chapters we
were working on for a Struts Action 1.x migration section.

As Nick has previously said, this means the book will take longer, but I'm
excited that the new Struts Action 2.0 framework will have an excellent book
relatively quickly after its first release.

See also http://www.systemmobile.com/wp/?p=186

Don