struts-user mailing list archives

From Max Cooper <...@maxcooper.com>
Subject RE: debuging in eclipse
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 04:37:29 GMT
You can use whatever port you want, just make sure the port number in
the script that starts JBoss matches the port that you have in your
Eclipse debug configuration.

I suppose the "default" port for JBoss is whatever it is set to in the
comment in the run script (8787?). The default in the maven-jboss-plugin
is something different (4142). But again, it really does not matter as
long as you have the same port specified in the script and in Eclipse.

-Max