struts-user mailing list archives

From RathinaGanesh MeenakshiSundaram <rathinagan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ErrorStyleClass
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:24:02 GMT
Thanks.
I figured out the issue. I had a different version of struts in another app,
and somehow that was classloader was picking up that older version..
But, still after I get them right, the text field is not picking up the
errorStyleClass and just has the styleClass, even incase of error..!

Here is my peice of code..
styleId="lastname" errorStyleClass="loginERROR" />

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Ganesh.