struts-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject RE: A util class for EJB tier similar to BeanUtils?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:28:49 GMT
Hello
	I m using BeanUtils for copying data between DTOs and EJBs..
In production...
No problem seen so far, (app is running since 1.5 years)

Hth
	marco

-----Original Message-----
From: Hubert Rabago [mailto:hrabago@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 January 2006 15:01
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: A util class for EJB tier similar to BeanUtils?

What about, uhm, BeanUtils?
What's your hestitation in using BeanUtils in your EJB tier?  AFAIK
there's nothing that limits BeanUtils to the presentation tier.

Hubert

> Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of
Companies and is intended for use only by the individual
> or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under
immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com