struts-user mailing list archives

From Matt Morton <matt.g.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: design question --- struts & displaytag
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:33:12 GMT
You will place the name of the properties asscoiated with hrs bean,
So if it has a property called name then place "name" in there.  You
can also break open the tag a bit and use the follwing syntax
<display:column>${hrs.name}</display:column>

Then you can manipulate the value like you want.  This is off the top
of my head so double check it with the displaytag docs.

Matt Morton