struts-user mailing list archives

From Deepa Khetan <deepa.khe...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with struts-config and web.xml
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 06:50:05 GMT
Hi,

I have faced some problems during deployment. If i have multiple
struts-config.xml in my application, i map them in my web.xml. So far, so
good!! But the problem is when i deploy the code on producion, some of the
struts-configs might be missing from the server(for the simple reason, that
they are stll under development and have not been released to production). I
then need to change the mappings in web.xml, else it throws an error on the
first page of the application, which looks extremely ugly and frightful!!!
Is there a way in which i can handle this exception gracefully?? Or can i
somewhere specify that it should ignore the mappings for the non-existent
struts-config.xml ??

Regards,
Deepa