struts-user mailing list archives

From Danny Lee <harpsn...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Using Struts-Dialogs for multi row update
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:16:14 GMT
Hi Michael,

Persistance is no issue, becouse I have implemented managers, which can
be simply used anywhere. Something like:

"On update PersistanceManager.UpdateProductCount(prodID, newCount)"

Well the question was about multi row update. It means for every list
line I have a "Delete" button (no problem), and a update text-field
where I can input custom integers and then submit it. Then the only
thing I want is to be able to access the submited values as a array of
custom objects like in this small example:

http://www.developer.com/java/ent/article.php/2233591

But using Struts Dialogs and without needing for "preAction" and
"postAction" like they do in the example above.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,

Danny