struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Looking for struts-related sample projects
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 23:02:27 GMT
Comain Chen wrote:
> Hi, I am new to struts and Java web development. I am looking forward
> some projects developped using struts,jsp, e-commerce,
> online-shopping, portal are more appreciated.
> I have found a project JspShop, but it used ejb technology which I
> donot get into right now.
>
> So, can any one give me some help´╝č
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Thanks for reading
> comain chen

I was going to point you to the Applications section [1] of the Struts
website, but
there's nothing much there at the moment... Wendy, is that how it's
meant to be?

Since there's no website for the sample apps, I'll point directly to the
source
instead [2]. The 'mailapp' example should be a good starting place to
look at.

L.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/struts-apps/index.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/apps/trunk/