struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] Trick or Treat? (aka +1 for Struts)
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:59:28 GMT
There's an "interesting" poll posted at About.com that asks Java web
developers: "Which framework would do you plan to use on your next
project?" By itself, it's an interesting question, but the poll
provides only five choices, and does not provide an "Other" choice.
The most interesting thing is that "Struts" is not one of the five
choices :)

If you do plan to use "Struts" on your next project, please consider
writing in your vote as a comment to the poll.

* http://tinyurl.com/7uhrx

I've already done the same and posted my "+1 for Struts".

Struts Shale did get an item of its own, so if you going with Shale,
you could vote for it directly.

Of course, ServerSide picked up on the not-so-Fraudian slip, and
started one of their infamous threads

* http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=37365

-- HTH, Ted.
http://www.husted.com/poe/