struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dhsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about html:options
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:53:59 GMT
Hi all,

I've been using Struts for some time now and suddenly faced this issue
that i'm not sure it's a bug or a misinterpretation of mine.

I have a List in request scope holding HashMaps. Then, i tried to use

My HashMap instances have two entries each one: value => some value
and label => value's label.

Quite strange that didn't work. After replacing HashMaps to POJOs it worked.

Aren't maps supported by <html:options/>?
If not, it's not clear enough in documentation.
If they are, could you please point me to a simple sample?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Silva.