struts-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Wynn <bigwy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <Shale> Clay isEL and replaceMnemoic
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 15:53:53 GMT
Gary,
 I like your first thought.
 <component ....>
<symbols>
<set name="mySymbol" value="bar"/>
<set name="anotherSymbol" value="myBean"/>
</symbols>
</component>
 Simply because it mimics <attributes>. I guess being exactly inline with
the html counterpart is not that important because attributes is currently
"not inline" as in <set-attribute name../>. But I Iike the shared set
element evaluated in different contexts.
 Ryan