struts-user mailing list archives

From bhas4 <maill...@roomity.com>
Subject Upgrade from struts1.0 to 1.2
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:42:37 GMT
Hi,
I'm upgrading from Struts 1.0 to 1.2 version, I have followed the steps
given in wiki page for upgrading -
*Copied all the latest jars
*Changed the struts-config.xml to have the 1.2 DTD definition
I'm not yet trying to use any of the new features of 1.2, but just want to upgrade
to 1.2 version, after the above changes my application starts up properly without
any error.... but when I browse my webapp /myproj/index.do --- it leads to a
blank page without anything on it and I do not see any error on the console also.
Please let me know if you had faced similar problem & have solved it.
Web Server used: Resin 3.0.14
-Bhaskar

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = <a href="http://Struts_User_List.roomity.com">Struts_User_List.roomity.com</a>
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet. ~~1131532957387~~