struts-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Evans <gareth.ev...@msoft.co.uk>
Subject Re: Struts dropdown boxes
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:34:14 GMT
Try,

http://ajaxtags.sourceforge.net/usage.html#ajax:select

Gareth

Vu, Thai wrote:
> I will submit that form whenever the first dropdown list changes and
> then load the data to the 2nd.

Gareth Evans

MSoft eSolutions Limited
Technology Centre
Inward Way
Rossmore Business Park
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
CH65 3EN

--
Tel:    +44 (0)870 0100 704
Fax:    +44 (0)870 9010 705

Terms:
Please note that any prices quoted within this e-mail are subject to VAT.
All program details and code described in this e-mail are subject to
copyright © of MSoft eSolutions Limited and remain the intellectual
property of MSoft eSolutions Limited.
Any proposal or pricing information contained within this e-mail are
subject to MSoft eSolutions' Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this
message. MSoft eSolutions Limited cannot accept responsibility for viruses,
so please scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not
necessarily reflect those of MSoft eSolutions Limited who will not
necessarily be bound by its contents.