struts-user mailing list archives

From Kumar deepak <deepak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: (HELP) Struts - Oracle Database Connectivity Using DBCP connection Pooling
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 07:12:51 GMT
Hi Mohan,

Following url will definetly solve your problem.

http://www.roseindia.net/struts/strutsdatasourcemanagerontomcat5.shtml

Regards
Deepak Kumar

"A.Mohan" <amohan_3cse@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Hi,
I want to connect Oracle thro DBCP - connection pooling by
configuring the datasource in the WEB.XML file ,
Im using Apache tomcat Server

How can i acheive that - help me out ,

I want the following information
1. Configuration in web.xml file i.e the entries
2. Code in action class to acess the datasource

I have been trying for long time , but i cant get any working solution

help me out

Thanks in advance
Mohan