struts-user mailing list archives

From <srikavi96-t...@yahoo.com>
Subject Random tag exception
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 04:12:43 GMT
Hi All,

  We have this random tag library exception in our production  applications.  Not sure if
this is related to struts or not.   Pardon me if this is off topic.

  Here are some sample exceptions we get occassionally.  Exceptions  are not just related
to struts tags only, we do get errors on jstl tags  too.  Doesn't look like related to struts
but thought worth  posting to the group.

  TIA

  [ServletException in:/validationError.jsp]1 error(s) found in  /validationError.jsp The
tag messagesPresent was not in the tag library  http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic
 [prefix=logic,uri=/WEB-INF/tld/struts-logic.tld]

  '[ServletException in:/secure/app/search.jsp]1 error(s) found in  /secure/apps/search.jsp
The tag iterate was not in tag library  http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic  [prefix=logic,uri=/WEB-INF/tld/struts-logic.tld]'