struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question on http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 00:29:10 GMT
Rick,

I am using it now. There's a big 1.1 release plan, but
I think with only one or two guys working on it, it
will take years to release -- even longer than the 18
month Struts release cycle :-) Anyway, they have
paging built-in for 1.1, but in the mean time, use the
ValueLiist tag which is built on J2EE patterns:

http://valuelist.sourceforge.net/