struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Jouravlev <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help required with struts for dynamic row addition in jsp
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:12:46 GMT
This is an older simpler version: http://superinterface.com/rdapp/viewList.do
And source code for it: http://superinterface.com/files/prgpattern.zip

This is a newer version:
http://www.superinterface.com/strutsdialog/crudactionlite.do
Source code for it is in the main download for Struts Dialogs library:
http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdialogs
You can read about how it works here:
http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdialogs/crudaction.html

Also you may try MailReader rewritten with Struts Dialogs library:
http://www.superinterface.com/mailreader/Home.do Log in as
"user"/"pass" or register and then log in. Then select "Manage
subscriptions", you will see a similar pageable table with
add/edit/delete features.
The source code is in strutsdialogs-mailreader.war in dialogs-1.23
release, you can get it here:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&package_id=154597
The documentation is here:
http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdialogs/mailreader-walkingtour.html
This is the page that might interest you most:

Michael.

--
Struts Dialogs: code-behind for Struts