struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Jouravlev <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject [FORMDEF] Combining FormDef and Struts form definitions
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:39:04 GMT
Hubert,

I cannot find if you explained it already, how to combine FormDef and
a regular Struts dynaform definitions. In your manual you write only
about DynaValidatorForm.

Considering your recent patch to DynaActionForm, I would like to
define a form with resettable properties, and to use FormDef to link
it to business object. How do I do that?

Also, would be nice if you included complete modified classes into
FormDef distro, so they can be JARred directly into existing Struts
setup. Just put a warning about possible incompatibilities with
versions other than 1.3 ;-) (Is it for 1.3? Should work in 1.2.x I
guess).

Michael.