struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Jouravlev <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for struts-related sample projects
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 00:54:22 GMT
On 11/1/05, Laurie Harper <laurie@holoweb.net> wrote:
> Comain Chen wrote:
> > Hi, I am new to struts and Java web development. I am looking forward
> > some projects developped using struts,jsp, e-commerce,
> > online-shopping, portal are more appreciated.
> > I have found a project JspShop, but it used ejb technology which I
> > donot get into right now.
> >
> > So, can any one give me some help´╝č
> > Thanks in advance.
> > --
> > Thanks for reading
> > comain chen
>
> I was going to point you to the Applications section [1] of the Struts
> website, but
> there's nothing much there at the moment... Wendy, is that how it's
> meant to be?
>
> Since there's no website for the sample apps, I'll point directly to the
> source
> instead [2]. The 'mailapp' example should be a good starting place to
> look at.
>
> L.
>
> [1] http://struts.apache.org/struts-apps/index.html
> [2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/apps/trunk/

Actually, Ted started a page for MailReader implementations:
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/STRUTS/MailReader

Walkthrough for Struts Dialogs version:
  http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdialogs/mailreader-walkingtour.html
Live Demo for Struts Dialogs version:
  http://www.superinterface.com/mailreader/Home.do

Compare it to original "Classic Implementation" not just by app
structure, but also by behavior: try to refresh any pages, to navigate
back and forward, things like that.

Michael.