struts-user mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@pearson.com>
Subject Cannot initialize RequestProcessor on class extending RequestProc essor
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:36:00 GMT
I'm getting the following error message upon shutdown of my web app:

11/01 10:07:15 error [axis] javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Cannot
initialize RequestProcessor of class
com.ncs.app06.servlet.CustomRequestProcessor:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.ncs.app06.servlet.CustomRequestProcessor

My CustomRequestProcessor class extends the
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.

The class works fine in the application and I only get this on shutdown.

I have the struts.jar in my WEB-INF/lib directory.

I've seen a forum posting that says to extend the TilesRequestProcessor but
I'm not using tiles.

Any help?

Shawn

If you were not an intended recipient,