struts-user mailing list archives

From bhas4 <maill...@roomity.com>
Subject Re:Upgrade from struts1.0 to 1.2
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:39:06 GMT
It was used in one of the jsp page, I have removed it.. but still the same issue
it shows a blank page for my action. Let me give more information about my error:
1. I have turned on debugging & I see my "action" servlet which is nothing but an extended
class of ActionServlet gets initialized properly & all the messages are displayed during
my application startup on struts 1.0 version
2. In the same manner when I use the struts 1.2 -- none of these messages are displayed, which
leads me to believe the "action" servlet & its mapping are not associated properly
3. #2 is not totally true also, because as said before when I browse any of my action like
/myapp/index.do it shows a blank page & this is a valid action defined in my struts-config.xml
but say if I try to access a action that does not exist like /myapp/index2.do --- it shows
me a 404 error, which leads me to derive that action mapping is defined & struts is able
to recognise a valid path & invalid path. But somehow on the valid paths its unable to
execute the action fully.
-Bhaskar

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = <a href="http://Struts_User_List.roomity.com">Struts_User_List.roomity.com</a>
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet. ~~1131547146274~~