struts-user mailing list archives

From netsql <net...@roomity.com>
Subject Re: Who decides?
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:54:29 GMT
I disagree. SQL SELECT command writen by somone w/ 6 years, or 9 years
of 12 years expereince, etc. is a huge difference IMO.

Also, would you give a $10MM+ budget to 5 years person? No one would.
They would never see a forest from the trees.

There may be perception amongst MBA's that we are all widgets and "IT
does not matter", but to me ... PHB's don't matter.

.V

lets see my tech timeline: Unix, Informix, DBII, Turbo Pascal, Cliper,
rBase, OS2/MS SQL, PowerBuilder, Sybase, C,C++, Java, Fedora,.....

--
thx,
.V

roomity.com is the broadband portal <http://roomity.com/demo.jsp>