struts-user mailing list archives

From OJA...@gmx.de
Subject Problem with Actionform
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:07:22 GMT
HI,

I have a Formbean from which I receive Data and put it in to my JSP site,
this works fine. The data will be displayed in a table and two of the colums
are input fields where the user should change the value. Here is a peace of
my JSP

  <logic:iterate name="fvknList" id="line" indexId="lineNo"
 type="FormValueKeyName">

format="dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss" /></td>
</logic:iterate>

So my Problem is that I want to save those two columns in my Database but I
can not fill my ActionForm for this Action with these values. I get only the
first row of the colum. In the ActionForm I have setter and getter for the
property dispName and sortOrder.
How can I save a whole column in my ActionForm?? Can I save a List? I tried
it and looked in several books but I found till now no answer or a other
solution.

Thanks for your help.