struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Beal <jbb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: {Spam?} Re: validate() not called haunts
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:04:45 GMT
addErrors() is a new method in 1.2.7.  addErrors() and addMessages()
are both valid, and both accept ActionMessages as arguments.  For more
on the difference between ActionErrors and ActionMessages, see
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/ActionErrorsAndActionMessages.  Also,
please get rid of the 'Re: {Spam?}' in your subject lines.  It's
annoying in general, but also causes GMail to think you are starting a
new "Conversation".  I imagine that other mail readers have similar
issues.

-- Jeff