struts-user mailing list archives

From Letícia Álvares Barbalho <leticia.barba...@gmail.com>
Subject Forwarding to the same page - newbie question
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:05:01 GMT
 Hello everyone. I know it's a totally noob question, but I gotta ask.

I have an action that is called from page.jsp. After it's executed, it is
forwarded to the same page: page.jsp. But the problem is that it reloads the
same page with all the data that was there before. And I wanna reload it
blank, with nothing. Is there a struts way to do it? 'Cause I'd rather not
use JS...

is there something wrong with this:

<action
path="/AddColecao"
type="auge.action.AddColecaoAction"
name="addColecaoForm"
scope="request"
validate="true"
input="/pages/colecao.jsp">
<forward name="success" path="/pages/colecao.jsp"/>
<forward name="error" path="/pages/erro.jsp"/>
</action>

as you see, the input and the "success" forward, which I call, are the same.

--

Letícia Álvares Barbalho
leticia.barbalho@gmail.com