struts-user mailing list archives

From GRam...@intellicare.com
Subject Re: How JSESSIONID is passes
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:48:43 GMT
Hi Senthilrajan:

As Hermod mentioned in his note, your session problems are caused because
you have (from your previous note):
HttpSession Session=request.getSession(true);

The "true" means create a new session. So instead use:
HttpSession Session=request.getSession(false);

or just:
HttpSession Session=request.getSession();

and your problem will disappear.

Regards,
Geeta